Social media marketing is a powerful tool in the marketing world right now and Twitter is at the very top of that list.
If you haven’t already become involved in this technique, it’s time that you started.
If you are somehow not aware of Twitter, it’s a service that allows you to send out short messages (Tweets) to all of the people who have decided to follow you.
It started out as a way to talk to your friends and family (and to keep track of famous celebrities), but has quickly turned into a powerful marketing method.
However, before you get started, you should understand what Twitter is NOT. It is not a platform that you should be using to directly “sell” your products or services. If all you do is send out messages asking people to buy something, it will not work.
The Key To Twitter
The key to successfully Twitting is to use it to build relationships with your followers and to give them value.
- People want to know that they are doing business with a person, not just a website and Twitter lets you do that.
- People can ask you questions and you can easily interact with them.
- You can also make it fun by running contests and occasionally offering a discount.
- Another way to use Twitter is to provide value to your followers.
- They are following you because they are interested in your business.
- Give them fun facts of information about the topics they’re interested in.
As you continue to give them quality information, they will begin to think of you as an authority. That will lead them to want to check out your website to see what else you can teach them.
Twitter can be a powerful marketing method if it’s used correctly.
Provide value with your followers and interact with them, don’t just sell to them.
Need a website or help setting up your Twitter profile?
Contact us to take care of it for you!
– Did this benefit you? Leave a comment below.
– Do you know anyone who can benefit from this? Send them this page or click on the share buttons.
You’ll be helping us out by spreading the word about our website, and you’ll be helping them out!